BRACKET CLASSES - INFORMATION & RULES
Rules and class info is listed below. Current Sponsors, sponsorship amounts, and link to register are at the bottom of the page. Sponsorship contributions for all classes are added to the total of racer buy-in's and paid out 50% to the class WINNER and 50% goes to the event donation to the Colorado State Patrol Family Foundation.
CLASSES (16 CAR MAX PER CLASS):
- SUPER PRO - 1/8 mile / Dial: 4.50 - 8.20
- PRO - 1/4 mile / Dial: 9.50 - 13.80
- SPORTSMAN - 1/4 mile / Dial: 12.00 -19.99
- MOTORCYCLE - 1/4 mile / Dial: 7.50 & Slower
- HIGH SCHOOL - 1/4 mile / Dial: 12.00 & Slower
- JD1, JD2, JD3 - Class rules and ET's same as tracks JDRL ET Points Series rules and ET's.
INFORMATION & RULES
- We will be following the tracks rules for the NHRA Summit ET Points Series Rules. In addition to the ET Points rules, we will follow the items listed below.
- Tech Card: $40
- Buy-in/Donation: $100 (JDRL Classes Buy-in/Donation: $30)
- 1/4 Mile... Bracket Racing... Sportsmen/Full Tree...
- Red light, you’re out... Cross the center line, you’re out.
- Must pass PMP Tech Inspection.
- Open Time Trials for at least 60 minutes before rounds start.
- Pairings for each round done by chip draw. Green Chip gets RIGHT LANE, Black Chip gets LEFT LANE.
- Buy Backs after first round only are $25. Losers will race losers in a Buyback Runoff before chips are pulled to pair the classes 2nd Round.
- Payout 50/50 of total purse between WINNER/Colorado State Patrol Family Foundation.