BRACKET CLASSES - INFORMATION & RULES
SUPER PRO, PRO, SPORTSMAN, MOTORCYCLE, HIGH SCHOOL, and JUNIOR DRAGSTER classes.
We will be following the NHRA Summit ET Points Series Rules. In addition to the ET Points rules, we will follow the items listed below.
- Tech Card/Track Fee: $35
- Buy-in/Donation: $100
- 1/4 Mile... Bracket Racing... Sportsmen/Full Tree...
- Red light, you’re out... Cross the center line, you’re out.
- Must pass PMP Tech Inspection.
- 2 Time Trial passes before Elimination Rounds.
- NO BOXES/NO ELECTRONICS in Sportsman.
- Pairings: First round chip draw. Green Chip gets RIGHT LANE, Black Chip gets LEFT LANE. Winners race winners in remaining rounds.
- After the First Round, Lane Choice goes to the racer who their last name starts with a letter closest to the end of the alphabet.
- NO BUY BACK'S
- Payout 50/50 of total purse between WINNER/Colorado State Patrol Family Foundation.