Family Feud 3
Race Day Schedule
- Gates open for racers, car show participants, sponsors, vendors, etc. at 8:00 AM.
- Tech Opens: 9:00 AM
- Gates open for spectators at 9:30 AM
- GRUDGE/TIME ONLY LANES OPEN: 10:00 AM
- BRACKET RACING CLASSES TIME TRIALS: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (or a total of 60 minutes)
- BRACKET RACING CLASSES ELIMINATION ROUNDS: 11:30 AM
- INDEX CLASSES TEST HIT LANES OPEN: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM (or until end of Bracket Racing Eliminations, whichever is longer)
- INDEX CLASSES ELIMINATION ROUNDS: 2:00 PM
- TRUE STREET CLASS GET WEIGHED at the Pink Realty Scale House: 3:00 PM, 20-25 MILE CRUISE: After entire class has been weighed.
- HEADS UP CLASSES TEST HIT LANES OPEN: 3:30 PM (The Pink Realty Scale House will be open during the Heads Up Test Time for Small Tire cars to get weighed.)
- HEADS UP ELIMINATION ROUNDS: 5:00 PM
- TRACK CLOSES GRUDGE/TIME ONLY LANES: 10:00 PM or when HEADS UP ELIMINATIONS are finished which ever is later. **Note: If all classes have finished and there are less than 10 cars in the GRUDGE/TIME ONLY lanes, the track may call the event at that time.**