We are going with the index settings that our friends in Albuquerque, NM use in their All Out Call Out races. We hope this will provide some practice for any Colorado racers that will be heading down to the AOCO on June 13, 2020 as well as introduce some of you that have never been. If you have not been to Albuquerque Dragway for an All Out Call Out race, you're missing out!
INDEX: 14.1 or Slower
OPEN - 10.2 or Faster
- Tech Card/Track Fee: $35
- Buy-in/Donation: $100
- 1/4 Mile.. Heads up... .400 Pro Tree
- Must not run faster than the E.T. of the index.... You’re out if you do!
- Red light, you’re out... Cross the center line, you’re out.
- Tires: No off-road/all-terrain/mud type tires.
- Must pass PMP Tech Inspection.
- Pairings are done by drawing chips from a bucket for the first round. Winners race winners for the remaining rounds.
- Lane choice: First round Green Chip is the RIGHT lane, Black Chip is the LEFT lane. Remaining rounds will give the lane choice to the racer that their last name starts with a letter closest to the end of the alphabet.
- Clocks will be on... Times shown...
- Payout 50/50 of total purse between WINNER/Colorado State Patrol Family Foundation.