TRUE STREET - INDEX CLASSES
Rules and class info is listed below. Current Sponsors, sponsorship amounts, and link to register are at the bottom of the page. Sponsorship contributions for all classes are added to the total of racer buy-in's and paid out 50% to the class WINNER and 50% goes to the event donation to the Colorado State Patrol Family Foundation.
INDEX: 9.00 (8 CAR MINIMUM FOR CLASS TO MAKE)
- Tech Card: $40
- Buy-in/Donation: $100
- Must pass PMP's Tech Inspection.
- All Index's running 1/4 Mile... Heads up... .400 Pro Tree
- Must be stock appearing with dash, front seats, door panels, and carpet to the back of the front seats.
- Must show License/Tags/Insurance at sign-in table.
- No Lexan unless a truck with bars exiting the rear window.
- TIRES: No off-road/all-terrain/mud type tires. If tire has a treadwear harder than 200, you will have to run outside of the groove.
- Make a 20-25 mile cruise on same tires racing on.
- Must not run faster than the E.T. of the index.... If you do, you're out!
- Red light, you’re out... Cross the centerline, you’re out!
- Pairings for each round will be done by chip drawn. GREEN CHIP = Right Lane, BLACK CHIP = Left Lane.
- Payout 50/50 of total purse between WINNER/Colorado State Patrol Family Foundation.
Index Class Sponsors
Sisneros Speed Works - 10.00 Index - $250